Animation Mentor

Well I've been accepted into Animation Mentor (www.animationmentor.com) for the Winter 09 session. I can't wait to get started. Animation Mentor is an online Animation school located in California. What makes this program so amazing is that they focus solely on character animation and only character animation. After looking at a number of schools and other programs such as VFS and Full-Sail I decided to apply to AM because of the quality of the faculty and because it was something I could do while I continued to work at my current job.

Anyhow, like many of my classmates I will be keeping a blog of my activities and since I already have this one I figured why start from scratch.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

dana said…
This is yesterday's news, sir. What have you done LATELY??
showcasefloyd said…
Wow, someone besides my mom, read my blog. :)