Balance is the key, so show me the lock



Balance is the key

I'm just sitting at my desk at work, thinking about all the great stuff I've been learning. It's been a really challenging year so far. Trying to balance everything is by far the hardest part. Work, School and trying to have a life are all parts of the equation. And as I've learned are all of equal importance. Maybe that's not news to most people, but it's always a good reminder.

Here's my latest animation. This pass is my blocking pass, which means it still needs a lot of work, but at least you can see how I'm setting things up. With AM we have to do several pass on each assignment before we get to the final or polishing pass. With the program they really drill into you how to understand and create your own workflow. Which is no accident since this is also how studies work as well.



P.S. If you haven't tried Vimeo, it's a great service for hosting personal videos. It's similar to YouTube but you know, better.

Comments