Listening to music.




I love to listen to music while I work. I honestly believe that I have ended up in the job I am in now just so I can listen to music while I do it.

Lately, I'm sort of wondering if music I listen to influences the work I do, in the way it can influence my mood sometimes. If that's the case is there a song or a melody that can make me work faster? Is there a score or a lyric that can make my work more creative? If only it was that simple.

Anyhow, I listen to a lot of different types of music while I work. Everything from indi-pop to jazz to film scores. I like just about everything. Here is one of my new favorites. It's call Streaming Soundtracks. It's an online radio station where they play a variety of music from movies, tv shows and even video games. It's pretty eclectic.

Current Favs.

The Shins - Wincing The Night Away
Beck - The Information
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga
Nada Surf - Lucky
Band Of Horses - Cease To Begin
Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise

Comments