Maya, how far down does this thing go?

So I havn't check in in a week or so because things are a little busy right now. I've been working on my finale project for my 3D Animation class while keeping busy with work and moving. But on the up side Spring has finally arrived. Anyhow, I've been working with Maya for about 3 months now and have learned a lot. I feel like I know the basics now. But it's such a deep program that the more I learn the more I realize I haven't even scraped the surface. We watched a video tutorial on dynamics in class the other day and I couldn't help but laugh at how complex is was. There was something like 40 steps to make fire emit from a surface. What is even scarier for me because is I have a terrible memory. Every time I memorize something I pretty sure I'm forgetting something else.

Anyhow, that's it for now. I will post some stills of my finale project soon. I'm starting to texture now which should be some fun. I hope.

Comments