Week Five at Animation Mentor



This weeks assignment got a whole lot more challenging. We are supposed to animate a ball through a simple obstacle course. The idea of this assignment is to demonstrate the principals of squash ans stretch as well as anticipation. 2 of the 12 principals of animation. See i"m learning already.

So far my classes have been great. What I like is that we are kept really busy with assignments. It's no joke that each week I'm already spending 10-15 hours on my assignments. And this is just class one. I've been told the assignments will grow and the we could easily be putting 25+ hours in a week toward the end.

I guess the reason I'm talking about this is because I can tell that the challenge for me is simple going to able to balance this with work (full-time 40 hours a week), my life (or lack of) and grad classes. Luckily I'm not taking any classes this semester, but I don't see I'll be able to fit it all in.

Okay, this is kinda of interesting it's my planning for this weeks assignment. See if you can spot the irony.

Comments