CG CON Roadshow / Boston & New York

Just wanted to let people know about the CG CON Roadshow. Which will be in Boston Nov 14th and New York on 21st. The Roadshow is a full day CG Workshop and Job Fair. I plan on being at both the Boston and New York events because I live right smack in the middle of both locations. Plus it will be fun to see all my fellow classmates.

Anyhow, I thought I'd post a link to any animation students or professionals out there who haven't heard about these events yet.

CG CON Roadshow

Sign up now since I'm sure both events will sell out.

Comments

showcasefloyd said…
Thanks Dan. I'm looking forward to it. See you there.
Lily said…
Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app how to get spotify premium free when you already have account apk
: this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.