For the love of Spotify and why it is real




Just wanted to show some love for Spotify. I'm sort of obsessed with how awesome this service is. It's so much fun searching for old bands who I haven't heard in years or finding new records (is that still the correct word?) for bands I have never heard.

Last week I listen to a Cure record for the first time in almost 10 years and I loved it. By the way when will The Cure actually tour and play someplace I can reasonable travel to? Anyhow, I feel like this thing is the future of radio. The DVR of music if you will. I wonder if this company's public yet? Ha. That's a joke. Sort of.

Anyhow, normally at this point in my post I would make some promise to make a list of some of my favorite new bands, but we both know that any ever going to happen.

Comments