Test Shot One - Polishing

So, thanks to all the great feedback I received from my classmates, I've made a lot of improvements to my classic Scooby Sneak shot. And just for fun I've done a quick render with some moody lighting. Anyhow, I'm not sure where else to go with this pass, but if anyone has any comments or feedback I'd love to hear your thoughts.




By the way here is the same shot with out the lighting.



So to keep the momentum going I'm starting to think about my next test shot. I did a character jumping on a box in my second class, but it was just a simple ball with legs rig. I think I want to do it again, but this time using the Stewie rig. This will give me another chance to practice with the whole rig and keep working on my arcs and good weight. Once I get my blocking done I'll post it up here.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Comments