Portal 2 - Update Two and Liquid Goo




Okay, I've had the Portal 2 for just over a week now, and I'm still enjoying it as much as when I first got it, but man it is getting harder and harder. The puzzles in Chapter 7 were by far the hardest so far.

The reason it's gotten so much harder is because they introduce more variables into the maps. Although often times there is only one way to solve the puzzle it can be tricky to find the solution (or way out).

At this point you have the portal gun, the cube and three different liquids. A blueorange and white. The blue is a bouncy substance, orange is like a oil slick which allows you to run super fast and white changes the properties of almost any surface so you can create a portal. If it sounds weird and complicated it is, but honestly in he best kind of way.

By the way if I have not mention it yet, Portal 2 is one of the funniest games I've ever played. Usually, I never care too much about story, not the way some people do. In fact my least favorite thing about most modern games are long cut scenes. I just don't usually care all that much about the characters back story, to me just feels like fluff. But with Portal 2 it's actually, one of the best parts of the game. Who know evil, cynical robots could be so entertaining.

Now if I can just finish the damn thing.

Comments